Associate members of the Corporation are Individuals, groups and entities engaged in activities that provide, sponsor, and support or are sanctioned by the Corporation and/or Individuals ineligible for Individual Membership. For eligibility requirements, view our constitution
Associate Member benefits include:
Discounts and Savings
- A discount on registration fees for OAFC events, seminars and the conference.
- A free subscription to “Fire Fighting in Canada” and “Canadian Firefighter and EMS Quarterly” magazines.
- Special pricing on life saving products from First Alert.
- A complimentary copy of the most recent Ontario Fire Department Directory.
- A discount on various types of insurance as negotiated with North City General Insurance by the OAFC.
Communications and Networking
- The latest up–to-date information through our website www.oafc.on.ca including a ‘members only’ section, accessible only to OAFC members by password. It provides a library of presentations and more.
- Access to the OAFC online searchable member directory.
- Interactive communications outlining important news, announcements and upcoming events.
Support, Education and Advocacy
- A voice at the Province to help shape/review government regulations and legislation.
- Peer support/information and research.
- Certification and degree programs.
- Services and programs that equip you with the necessary skills to be an effective leader.
- An OAFC staffed office and a toll free phone number that you can call for information and assistance (1-800-774-6651).