As chief fire officers, we provide leadership and support to the Ontario fire service through advocacy in service delivery, public and firefighter safety.
We are the trusted leader in fire services by inspiring and influencing a safer Ontario.
That every fire department in Ontario is equitable, inclusive, and reflects the diversity of the community they serve.
- Being a trusted and credible voice to government.
- Uniting and aligning the fire service on one message and one voice.
- Increasing membership engagement and unity so there is confidence in the work and direction of the OAFC.
- Being a member-centric organization with sound, viable financial and business operations that are effectively resourced.
- Delivering relevant and comprehensive member services that reflects our diversity and encourages inclusivity for all.