One person dead after overnight fire at seniors residence in Brampton CP24   One person has died following an overnight fire at a seniors residence in Brampton, police confirm. Emergency crews were called to an apartment building on... Read more >
More fire officials show interest in Laurier training facility North Bay Nugget   Officials from a number of fire departments in Ontario are interested in seeing first hand the training facility the Laurier Fire Department has created... Read more >
Ontario Solicitor General Michael Kerzner visits Port Sydney Fire Hall Huntsville Doppler   Solicitor General for Ontario Michael Kerzner recently paid a visit to the Huntsville-Lake of Bays Fire Department. Surrounded by firefighters... Read more >
Plato relishes taking on job of fire chief The Niagara-on-the-Lake Local   Jay Plato is the town’s new fire chief. The former deputy chief was given the position following “a robust recruitment process,” the town news... Read more >
Putting down the rumors about recent fires in Swift Current SwiftCurrentOnline   It's time to extinguish the rumours going around about the recent fires in Swift Current. With the recent structure fires in the city generating a lot... Read more >
Thorold Fire Department looking for new recruits ThoroldToday.ca   Do you have what it takes? The Thorold Fire Department is looking for new volunteer firefighters. “It’s a six month program done on Thursdays and select... Read more >
'That day will stick with me for the rest of my life': Firefighter implores CO detector use CTV News   Peter Keith was on duty the morning OPP officer Laurie Hawkins was found clinging to life at home. It was December 2008 when... Read more >
Beat the Silent Killer That Could Be In Your Home SaultOnline.com   Carbon Monoxide (CO) Awareness Week runs from November 1-7 in Ontario, and Sault Ste. Marie Fire Services reminds all residents to prevent carbon monoxide in your home... Read more >
BWG Fire and Emergency Services offers safety tips for Ontario's Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week Simcoe.com   Bradford West Gwillimbury Fire and Emergency Services is reminding residents to inspect all fuel-burning appliances... Read more >
Fire chief encourages carbon monoxide safety precautions BradfordToday.ca   Ontario’s Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week runs from Nov. 1 to 7, and BWG Fire and Emergency Services reminds you to prevent carbon monoxide (CO) in your... Read more >