No Injuries Reported In $300,000 Fire In Chatham-Kent
iheartradio.ca
 

No injuries are being reported after a storage building fire in Chatham-Kent on Friday afternoon.   

The Chatham-Kent Fire and Emergency Services were called to 27 Morgan Street in Ridgetown and were met with smoke and flames in the building. 

Crews put out the the fire quick but parts of the building continued to smolder making extinguishments difficult. 

Damage is reported at $300,000 and the cause of the fire is being listed as accidental. 

 

 

<back to Headlines