Campbell’s Bay fire leaves family of four homeless, prompts boil water advisory
Campbell’s Bay fire leaves family of four homeless, prompts boil water advisory
renfrewtoday.ca


One family is without a home following a fire in Campbell’s Bay just before 12:30 am Wednesday.  myFM News spoke with Campbell’s Bay Fire Chief Kevin Kluke, who tells us the fire in the three unit apartment building was fully involved when they arrived on scene.  Kluke says they were able to fully extinguish the flames and everyone was evacuated safely. The blaze is not deemed suspicious. No injuries reported, however two people were taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.

  According to a Go Fund Me page, a family of four, Brandy Stone, her husband Tom and their two teenage children, are not only without a place to live, but they lost all of their belongings in the fire.  Other media reports indicate the other tenants included a single woman and an elderly man. There’s no word on the extent of the damage to their homes. In addition, as a result of the fire, there is currently a boil water advisory for the residents of Campbell’s Bay as well as Litchfield served by the Campbell’s Bay municipal water system. This is a preventative measure only, but you’re advised to boil water for at least one minute before drinking, until further notice.  In the meantime, if you wish to make a donation to help the Stones get back on their feet, you can find visit their go fund-me-page
here